Writing on writing

Saturday, August 21, 2004

a few days ago

I wrote some lovely half a page about yesterday and I already need to revise it. Jesus Christ! I forgot to add this part that I ment to add that is like detrimental to making the part I wrote before it make sence. Blast! So I have to add the end to the last part and make revisions to the part I just wrote. My god this iscomplicated. Beht and I have been working on these two chapters which were oprigionally the end half of this like really great part. When writing it it was like Meh big deal. But now GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. We realise that it is almost a fifth of the plot! So we're ending up with about a thirty to forty page (maybe forty five) page two chapter section. This is difficult and we have been delling with it for way too long. Working on one character when one has been deeling in the limited omniciant zone is a bit of a pickle. But I'm handling. Sent bethie the invite to be a partner in blogging. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home