Writing on writing

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Grumble I agree

Yes this is annoying, coming over won't be an option I don't think becasue then I have to get to and from you rhouse and my dad isn't really up yet, and I'm not dressed and I have homework. Why do your phone lines have to be open again. Incase of sudden fatalities? I think if it was that bad you'd know. Trust me he's not going to magically drop dead they give more notice then that. But then I'm not your parents. That and I don't think my mom wants to let me go.

I really don't have many ideas. I wish I did. We work better when we talk. But we do have to do some stuff. We know it's an engagment party that's coming, relly I don't think you can do much unless of course I finish everything today and we have no idea how long this thing need to be, but next week ytou have to get it all done, right. Right. Sigh it's a bit a conundrum as to what we can do. Gah! Grumble gripe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home