Writing on writing

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Believe me, I'm trying

Winter break was a writing bust. I got through like 3/4 of a page. Yipee. Yesterday I had every intention of writing and if I hadn't spent almost 4 hours on biology homework, I would have. Today I wanted to, but I had Comp Civ homework and a scholarship that had to be filled out. It doesn't help that I currently have the worst head ache of my life (ok so that's an average to mildy bad head ache to a normal person - I never have head aches). If maybe I wasn't on the phone for like 2 hours it may have been attempted. Tommorrow I dont' think I'll have too much homework, but I have a debate meeting after school. Grr. I'll try for tommorrow, if not I promise for Friday.

I actually did have an idea hit me... at some point today. It was a random time for inspiration but I know now what I'm going to write. I'd say more about it but I wanna go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home