Writing on writing

Monday, May 16, 2005

We're back on!

Hey guess what? Susie's amazing. She did just what was needed to jump start this writing thing... she wrote, then she forced me to talk about it. I just officially finished off the part I was doing (really it wasn't hard, a brillian practice in procrastination) and I sent it to her. It's 25 pages. She just gave me a 37 page document. At some point we're to merge these two sects of text together to make one big 52 page section of novel that will include parts of both of our writing. It should (prey to muse) work decently. I know know what I'm writing next. Susie knows what she's got. My immediate concern is reading the 47 pages she gave me. I'm actually very excited about it, but woefully must wait until tomorrow to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home