Writing on writing

Saturday, August 20, 2005

OK, now this normally happens in waves

Last night I didn't want to read, I didn't want to do anything really that I normally do before going to sleep, and sitting there curled up listening to the radio just made me restless, so I thought "What do I want to do" and then it struck me, "Duh write" so I hurridly cleaned off my chair and sat down, got about half a page done and felt stuck again. That's alright though, because this normally happens in waves, now all I have to do is get the urge once or twice again and I should be past this uncomfortable hump and into the area that I know is going to be good and fun and dramatic.

So, hope that this works out for me. I wrote a poem after I wrote that piece. Gripe gripe gripe still. Alright then whatever happens, I will perservere.







AH HA! Just checked and your birthday is tomorrow little mr Writingmyself blog! Wow, almost a year with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home