Writing on writing

Sunday, August 22, 2004

And the rain has come

Literally a figurativly. two weeks of writing celebacy is OFFICIALLY over. I wrote three paes or something to that effect yesterday. It was beautiful the only problem (if you can call it a problem) is that my fingures wrote words that I didn't know they were going to write again. Very good words but a suprise still. I love it when I'm writing and my music plays accordingly. It was going like that last night. You get somewhere intense and wow there goes the music, in the imortal words of marth it is a good thing. I even wrote a character who I wasn't focussing on at the time. Celeste she's my unwilling immortal sorccerous. She didn't choose imortallity. but I have her going pre-stalker right now and it is kind of creepy. Then I wrote this whole battle in side of one of my character's souls literally it was pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home