Writing on writing

Monday, May 23, 2005

And then there was more

I wrote a bunch more after posting, well not a buch, but it got me to the end of the eighth page :) yay me. I'm now embarking on the nineth, something peculiare happened though when I got to that, I wrote about half a paragraph and suddenly my music took me to a different story, a short story, random piece of prose really. It screamed for me to write it, I was unable to simply shelve it like I do so many other things and suddenly I have created this one and a half page work about two friends dancing. I love the parallels in it, really it's quite good but entirely random, so very odd that... Meh whatever comes. I plan on going back to Taryne though because really I have a nice little idea for her, it just wasn't nearly as urgent.

How very odd the muse is lately, she's dragging my mind all over the place and it's rather inconvieniant. One moment poetry to long fiction to prose. She's very demanding of my fingers. I also assosiate this particulare piece to some music I was listening to. I wasn't a tried piece when it comes to writing so really I should have found a better place to try it out in, maybe this part was too experimental whatever it was Eee gad I have a new piece of random short fiction. Dunny that.

I've titled it "One Step at a Time."

I guess this is what happens when you start shelving all your major plans and ideas. Your shelves run out of space. Well I guess it's good I removed one of them. That should sate the muse for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home