Writing on writing

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Yay writing blog, you poor neglected little blog.

I wrote today, I wrote a substantial amount today, you may thank Lauren for that, she was very supportive and there when I needed her to be. I wrote like four pages, which for me, of late, in this stage of the game, was a substantial amount. It's almost done, i give it maybe three more pages and then *BAM* first book complete. It's so emotional though, i figure that's why i've been avoiding it, i'm near to tears at the thought of what i'm about to do to these people. My mother called me in to help make dinner at all too an inoppertune time... I'll probably write more tonight, probably but if not it's soon to be finished. That court case was hard to write and yet so... mini and not at all complicated really, just... i think it's because i knew what would happen after and was digging in my heals.

For now, i think i'm ready to give in to the events that are to come, i feel much calmer after haveing written, like something (a small something) was lifted off my shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home