Writing on writing

Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm gonna win this contest

According to the "Survival Guide" day three is supposed to be the Attack of the Doubts. Nope, that was so yesterday. Today I'm doing so much better, I like my book so much more. I'm gaining confidence rather than losing it.

Okay, I don't actually think I'm going to win, I never have, but I do think it's turning out okay.

I don't think I'm going to reach 100 pages though. I just finished page 70 and I don't think I have 30 pages left of story. There is one scene I'm considering inserting quite a few pages back, I haven't decided.

I'm gonna have my happy ending, I'm so excited. It's gonna seem like a sad ending, I'm still hoping for my tear inducing end, but then, just at it seems like all hope is lost -- poof! It's all okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home