Writing on writing

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Darling no worries

You've probably caught up to me considerably now, I'm only on page 46 at the moment and while I'm not stuck I'm weary. Rowan is ranting at the moment and I'm not sure for how much longer. She is revealing the ultimate theme of the book though, so you know- it's an important rant.

I had to stop to shower and think, and brush my teeth. The smell and feeling was beginning to become a bit much for me, so I had to fix it.

The writing itself is becoming better, i feel that, and I think it's because I'm not as stop and start as I once was and have a vague idea of where I'm going. I am worried though because much like how i didn't have an idea of where I was going with the beginning I'm very unsure of the end.

I know that she will get the guy, but probably reject him, that her and Rowan will do well - that she may have to move back in with her parents, or get a dorm... or something i don't know. That one guy is going to be sent to jail pending a trial date, and that things with her sister are going to be tense but ok. I'm unsure about the mark situ, whether he'll just fade out from here, or if he's going to - i don't know. i'm unsure about the end, so tomorrow is going to be difficult. My goal today is page 64-70. probably not 70, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home