Writing on writing

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Not so bad but i slept in

I didn't write any more after my 34 pages last night, but I do know pretty much everything that happens after this so that's ok. I'm on page 39 now, which is nice, you see i didn't really start writing again until about 11 because I didn't get up till about 10:50ish, most tragic, but again since things are rolling it's not so bad on account of the fact that I know what I'm doing and shouldn't have any more of those hour long "uuuuuuuuuh" moments, which were a definite hole in my progress the other day.

I'm going to do a resounding "YAY EXOSITION!" with beth right now, I've just written a couple pages of dialogue and exposition intertwined and I think it's making the book a bit better for it, YAY! We needed to see a bit more of Cassie, I've kind of been keeping the real her quiet of late...

I've got to get her thinking about her sister though, or that little sub plot is going to go all to hell, although things always seem farther away then they really are, that was only a few pages ago, not that many to tell ya the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home