Writing on writing

Monday, September 05, 2005

My Longer Break

I get a longer break now, I had had lunch and now I have almost 17 pages written today. I was going to stop at 15 to rest and stuff, but I was getting into what I was doing and now I am done. I could have continued but that would have made it hard to start again.

I'm thinking that the christmas scene won't last as long as I thought it would but that's ok because already I have about 5 more pages of work then I thought I would and am probably about to get one or two more added to the mix. This is going to be cool. Office party over and then time to go to the parents place

ooo ooo oo I just got this really cool image in my head, I"ll have to hold onto that for furture referance.

My ass hurts so much, I think it may fall off, which will look really wierd...

Nelly Furtado is STILL singing but i think she may have to trade with "A Very Special Christmas" for the next part and for a trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home