Writing on writing

Monday, September 05, 2005

Yay happy ending

I've been trying to keep from going on here. I too am happier with what's happening. I am now embarking on page 74 which means I've written exactly 10 pages since last night, I have now also written more then i did last year... i think.

I realized that last year I had written in double spacing not 1.5 whoops.

Don't worry beth i don't think i'll be getting to page 100 either, 90 something is terribly promising though now that i have my plot all blocked out and how many pages i think i could devote to each. Yay for planning. As i am almost halfway through my days page count (1/3 isn't bad) i realise that i am almost 1/2 way through my assigned writing list YAY me.

Well this is enough of a break, i get a real one at 15pgs, but for now i get lunch - or the stomach kills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home