Writing on writing

Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm a bad/good person

I killed Erland, but by killing Erland I accomplished about 3 pages of text... wait about 3 and a half. We went from somewhere in the page 6 zone to somewhere on page 10 - so really more like 4 pages since that page is almost done.

WOOT!

Ok is it a bad thing that I quite like the way I killed Erland? It might be a bit artsy, and maybe not everyone will get it but the images were so clear in my mind I had to write it like that - at least the first time around. it may need editing.

that part was from a perspective that may not have been expected and doesn't actually play a big part, but i think is appropriate. We'll see what beth thinks when she reads it but who knows, she may not like it at all *pouts* we'll see.

I don't really like the part before it though, i may have to redo, or cut those parts/that part. We'll see, but some of the information was needed.

Well I'm done this posting adventure now ta all *waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home