Writing on writing

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Not so smug

So anyhow, you all remeber how I said we only had thirty pages to do? You all remember how I was so happy that we only had to power through those pages and then the world would be right? Well, we found thirty more pages, and are very aware of the general stinging sensation created by finding those pages. Thus it was required that I attend EDIT A-THON 06, DAY TWO, today. It's getting done though, and even though we've been working since two, there is hope that we can finish it all today.

Page 393 must be a bitch though, because Bethany's been editing it for for-freaking ever. Yay it's done!

I caught up to her now, so I'm going to wait until about five of the last ten, need to be hand edited, pages are done by her, then I'll get off of the computer.

Just thought I'd update. I'll probably leave Beth to do the EDIT A-THON 06 summary post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home