Writing on writing

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm pathetic, leave me be

Okay, so I can't say I haven't written anything yet. I've written a whole 293 words. Yup, that's about two and a half paragraphs. I stopped mid-sentence. Now I'm going to make dinner. At nine, I am going to watch Reba. After Reba (9:30 or 10:00 depending on whether I've seen the second episode) I will watch the CSI episode that was on Thursday night.

Then I'll write some more.

I really really really need to get this to Susan. No matter what, she will have it next week, at the first time I see her. That might be Tuesday, or it might not be till Wednesday, but she will have it. I will probably stop mid scene as she did for me. My last sentence might be "Either you will have sex with me, or I will kill your brother." But that's just my head space at the moment. That might well change.

It took me way too long to write not even 300 hundred words.

*looks up*

Well evidently I can still write in sentences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home