Writing on writing

Monday, November 01, 2004

Did it

I did it I wrote, not much. Or at least not as much as I would have liked becasue I realised (just as I hit my groove) that I had a lit test next day and gasp had to study. I didn't have my ttext though so I had to go through my notes, should be sufficient but tomorrow will be a cram fest till the time of the test. I can't write now, I just had my bath and if I do anything other than things that are mind numbing or Lit test related I won't sleep and then I'll be sleep deprived for my test tomorrow, and that would be bad, very very bad. So I report that yes I wrote, and no not much but a recordable amount, not like a sentance but not a significant standared. Still it's somthing. I sound way too wishy washy even to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home