Writing on writing

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ye though we walk through the shadow of the valley of death

Meh why not, we've sounded so holy on this thing lately and, well, its working so I'll quote the bible and praise alround as long as we keep it up!

I wrote today too. Not as happy with today's production as with yesterday's but it'll do. I have some grand plans for the next bit though; a torchure thing, that should be fun. I have to was the dog and get to bed. Tomorrow is monday and therefore insane, but I'll try my darndest to get on the computer. I have to kill a little girl (two actually, but one willl be off stage). It will be very tragic, kinda disturbing and will require some serious evanescance - something tells me Sarah Maclughlan won't cut it - but what you wanna bet I'll love writing it. I swear, it isn't disturbing, its a sign of appreciating the craft. Yes. We'll go with that.

Nightie night. - Poor other blog... I start to write and it gets neglected. I'll try to post something there tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home