Writing on writing

Sunday, October 24, 2004

God created the computer and it was good

So ya. I've written, just under a page. But I wrote. I wrote, and my world was good. It was happy and lovely and god I loved it. I used imagry, personification, and so much more, it's wonderful. All the devices you forget you have and then BAM there they are. At the moment Laleena is bitterly doing dishes in wait of her fair knight. Sigh poor darling. We are on a role though, this means more writing will happen, willkingly and unlaboured, I'm happy, I'm generating ideas and now my dear boy ballan has a past, family, home, and motive (more so then before) an already strong character has been made better. This is fucking fantastic, and we have the Taryne line figured out until we get stuck again (i.e. when laleena leaves off for Eddy's, and during the birth.) we are figured out. I'm so blastedly happy, you have no idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home