Writing on writing

Sunday, May 29, 2005

But it's something!

Ok it wasn't a lot but it was something. I haven't had a weekend that hasn't had an "event" for some time so I revelled in it. I'm a very bad person.

Usually my goal, when I'm actually writing, is about five pages a week. I did about half of that this week. The part itself is embarking on page thirteen. I did two and a quarter pages today. I'm not sure if I like them though, so it's not very satisfactory, but it did help my mental congestion. I need to get laleena to that banquet. Not that hard, I know, it's going to happen soon, but I also have to think of the other stuff that's going to happen first. Like a meeting with the councilmen, the whole Fiona being creepy, and a whole load of other stuff. An adjustment to the plan. See I have to do stuff! Then after that is the banquet itself, which is becoming even more vivid to me every day I don't write it. The Fiona part I've got down but I need motive first, that's what this meeting with the council is going to do. I want to write but there's just so much that my fingers are on overload. It's kind of crazy.

I shall percervere. If I get home at a decent time tomorrow I'll probably write because I don't really have any homewor... except for Tennessee, but that's almost done. Cheers to that! I'll email it out when I do make it all pretty and done.

I love writing :) but sometimes it hurts. I like these lines from a new song I've learned to love. It's called Breath(2am) the lines are as follows (actually part of it is my MSN name) 2am and I'm sitting here writing this song, If I get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me threaten'n the life it belongs to. I know what you mean deary.

Fingers and mind may sustain damage when typing the things in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home