Writing on writing

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Pre Con

I though Ishould do a before and after post. I'm really thinking this shall more then I've ever wanted. I mean I'm spending all weekend and more with my passion and best friend, who shares my passion. This is a rare event. EEEK! This is going to be so great.

So, yes, I'm looking forward to it. Bethie won't like to hear this, but I can see a predicament: two workshops at the same time that we really want to go to , couldn't you see us both having to split or something? I could. How tragic.

I just don't want to get too worked up, just go with the flow and such, it'll be fun, but I'm not sure how so, I mean what if this is one of those things where we go and realise we weren't meant for the busness. I mean, this is what I love but, oh god. No I'm not haveing doubts but mild fears. I'll go in with the optimism. Yeah there we go... I need better editing. Yeah. Sigh, w/e though, go with the flow and all that :) I really am looking forward to this.

:> it's the Raven icon!!!

So, yes must go pack now! Yeah yeah yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home