Writing on writing

Saturday, September 03, 2005

...25

Yes, I am turning on the phone. But you've really only got like one hour windows or so until it's off again (it's on now by the way, but not last time I posted.)

I guess so... about the pages that is. I would feel just a little bit more comfy if I were going just a little bit faster. I just finished a scene that I like, but I think I have to move. Doing one of those "writer things" where a scene needs to be moved to a different place in order to be good. I don't generally like doing, that -- I prefer to go linear, but there is one scene I definately wanted in here before this one, and the one that comes after the one I just wrote can't be too close to the one I meant to write but didn't. If that makes any sense.

Are your pages formatted as manuscript? Mine are. I'm going at 1.5 spacing, in some font I don't remember, but think is easy to write it. I'll probably change the font to times when I'm done. I'm at 9220 words, to give you a better comparative view of where I am.

And yes, I'm still writing to Celine Doin.

I'm stopping now to make dinner and regroup so that phone will be on for a while. [edit]: It's 8:37... phone about to be turned off for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home