Writing on writing

Saturday, September 03, 2005

This is Really Creepy

I understand exactly what you mean beth. I too am embarking on page 22 (I'm two sentances into it). I stayed up till about 2am last night and woke up at about 9am, I was really really tired for some time so I took a nap at about 3:40 - 4:50.

The reason you are going so slowely is because you know you have awhile to write it in, and if you went rather fast it would be like BANG. It's easy to go rather fast with laleena because she is the sort of novel that allows that to happen, these things are not.

I was really happy to see you were going about the same rate as me. made me feel a little better. And are you failing to turn your phone on? I've phoned it pleanty today and everytime it's been off. I phoned you around the time you blogged too.

30-35 is my goal as well

checked the blog again, and you were checking a fact... still... i'm wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home