Writing on writing

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Has started...

I've started, I have characters and the beginning of plots and sub plots. I'm well connected with my main character, and some of her friends as well. there's just one thing bothering me, and that's that little thing called a plot. I have it, but my fingers are rejecting it.

I'm on page 8 though, which is something, though I could be doing a little better, the only thing is, I was very tired last night and needed to rest, so I got up at nine (on my own, no alarm) and wrote a few pages, then pandered about a bit.

I think what it is, is that none of my "first thought of" events have yet to happen. That may be it, because I know when I hit one of them, the fingers will fly. Until that moment/moments though, things do go slowely.

whatcha waitin watcha waitin watcha waiting foooor? Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home