Writing on writing

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yay!!

Very happy to read that last post, and very much excited!! Now we have to talk about next steps... I want to read it right away of course, but then I think we'll have to let it sleep till after 3-day before our next step(s). Do we edit all at once, or edit while working on book two... and when do we start with the submissions. Oh god, the submissions... At least one more edit, I figure... or a half edit. Some publishing houses will take up to a year to get back to us -- if they request anything in less than that and we're only half edited, I'm sure we can pull together some miracles!

Oh god... it's all coming together. We have to think titles again. I am so excited right now. It seems silly, because I've known for a while that we've been this close, but still it's all very wow. Way wow. Manuscript number TWO of our baby is complete. So many "aspiring authors" never even get through the first manuscript of their first work, that we most definately have something to be proud of. We did it girl! You did it, I did it. Not too long now till we start actively persuing that wee goal of ours: our names in print, in bookstores.

Wowowowowowow. I'm psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home