Writing on writing

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Printin' up the baby...

Just printed the first 91 pages of ... um ... whatever it's called now. The first Ishalia book. Or Laleena book. Or ... I donno... Chronicles of the Misted Isle or whatever it is we eventually decide to name this thing (The origonal title, Avatar's Crown, no longer applies, as we make no mention of avatars, and competition for the crown is only introduced... so nope.)

This blog is weird. Some of it, I write purely for Susan's benefit. Other times, like the paragraph above, are written as if there is anyone else out there who would by chance stumble up this place and read it. Odd.

So I guess 91 pages should be enough to get me started... it takes me to where Laleena finds out she's pregnant. It was a chapter end, that's why the random number. I'm so excited about this. The editing process that is. I'm debating whether I should start tonight, or wait until morning. I'm approaching sleepy, so it may end up being that latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home