Writing on writing

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sometimes you just have to

Sometimes I just have to write. It's not because I have a deadline or a schedule or anything, it's simply because I have to. Right now is like that. I'm rather pleased that I get the newest instalment of book two tomorrow because I need to write. I know I just did, but it seems like I'm envigorated again. That and I'm in the place where the only way of burning off my emotions is through intense physical excersise or the written word.

I want Lauren.

I finished my part of the editing last night and am now awaiting the writing part. I know I said I wanted to write but now it's double time need. I haven't been without something novel related to do in some time. It feels a bit icky I must admit. Thank god for the poetry blog I suppose.

Heavens to betsy. This thing is actually comeing close to ending. I hope we can keep up our writing speed as well. If we do, all the close we'll be to a three book deal. I hope, I dream, I pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home