Writing on writing

Saturday, January 14, 2006

That's it

This doesn't really have anything to do with my personal progress (except that I plan on editing today and getting a good amount done)

I was just reading Laurell K Hamilton's blog and I thought "wow that's what I want" not the ex husband, that I could live without. No, what I want is a family, and to be able to make enough money in my work that - while I'm not stinking rich - I'm comfortable and able to do things like: put an addition on my house.

I mean wow. She got sick but was able to have fun, work, have fun, play, be with her hubby - and her child, and just be. That is one of the many reasons I want that profession. One of many.

I love Laurell, I love her work, but most of all - I love her job. I want Laurell K Hamilton's job. Wow... Good thing there are always spots open in the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home