Writing on writing

Monday, January 16, 2006

Pages doth cometh

The problem is that I'm really not sure about them. I am enjoying the writing experience, but I'm really really not sure if what I've got so far is any good. I mean, there are bits and pieces that I like, but when I consider my page-count as a whole at the moment, I really don't know if I'm pleased with it.

I don't want to say specifically what I'm not so sure about, because I don't want to bias Susan's reading of it (be prepared to give comments kid). There's something about the Taryne part I'm not sure about, something about the Laleena part I'm not sure about, and a thing or two about the Fraser part that I'm not sure about. Considering I've only written those three parts, that doesn't seem to exude a huge amount of confidence in the work.

I know I have to do one more Taryne part. Then I'm thinking, depending how that goes, that I might do one more Fraser part. Then pass it on. So I'm thinking like ten more pages or so (remember, I'm speaking in double spaced terms) and then I'll be done... maybe a little more than that, depending how it goes and where I decide to leave Fraser and the gang. I'm kinda hoping to be done what I want to be done by Thursday so I can pass it off at debate, but I make no guarentees. I think Suse and I are going to a movie this weekend; I may end up giving it to her there.

~~ I think I'm going to go eat lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home