Writing on writing

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Beth -- Back to work

Well. That break took a little longer than I'd have liked. And I wasn't able to think so much about the plot as I was kind of otherwise distracted. Now, not only do I have to make up for lost words, I have to quell the almost unignorable desire to either blog or call Susan/Alex to talk about what I did over my break. And I had two glasses of wine (one of which was the essence of the joy of the earth). What's with wine and this year's 3-day? I swear it's not helpful!!

*breathes*

I have bugels. And I have come up with a little bit of plot. I just need to get from where I am now to where I figured out. It's... a little unfortunately.

I'm going to eat bugels and try to keep going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home