Writing on writing

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Beth 3-Day 2009 -- DAY 1

10:34 am

2300 words

Okay so it appears the world is not interested in making this easy for me. Not only am I feeling the struggle that is the result of so much creative inactivity over the past several months, there are other things working against me as well. I have to go out around 2:30 today. That's probably not a good idea no, but it is for an activity that I am otherwise very excited about and it makes my boyfriend so happy that I'm going. It is just a few hours. And I will get bugels. I've had an okay morning so far, but I am more tired than I would like to be. This is because I was awake at 5am sending consoling text messages to my darling Alex who was dissolved in tears because his little sister is moving away and it had just hit him. I was able to fall back asleep, but the interruption was not helpful.

I'm a little worried I've gone a little heavy on the exposition early on. Hopefully things will get moving swiftly now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home