Writing on writing

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Susan--3826

That's not bad I don't think. I should meet my 2pm 5000 word goal at this rate. Going to shower then take a walk... then maybe shower again... eat something... when I hit 5000. I'm kind of struggling, this story isn't as cut and paste as last year's entry was, but at least it won't be as emotionally draining as ANARCHIST was, god that was a bitch to get through near the end.

I should be able to do this... Wondering how beth is doing, I know she's trying to power through, what with her 2pm interruption that'll last her till some time around five. Thinking about it though, it probably won't put her too far behind, not really... well, maybe a bit.

I'm at 12.753% done this novel. Hey, that's kind of cool. Zokuto word meter no longer works, alas, I'll have to do my percentage counts myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home