Writing on writing

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Beth 3-day 2009 -- The first night

That's it. I'm going to bed.

Wow... feels kind of weird to be posting in here. It's been a damn long time. But... it's three-day weekend. I kind of feel like I have to.

Anyway, I'm turning in a bit earlier than I'd like. I haven't accomplished all that much. Only about 1500 words. So long as I'm at about 10,000 by the time I go to bed tomorrow night it's okay. Still though, I'd have liked a fair bit more on the first night.

That being said, I don't want to push it. I'm only just starting on my story now, having gotten through what I wanted by way of introduction. I can already feel this is going to be a struggle. I didn't write the three day last year. I have some creative catching up to do.

I hope to sleep well and wake early-ish, refreshed and ready to go. I have a couple of hours worth of break planned tomorrow afternoon, and I hope that will also help to refresh and energize and not to distract or interrupt.

Okay. I'm off to bed. See you in the morning!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home