Writing on writing

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I was tired.

So I'll be working on Taryne for sure. I wanted to do it yesterday but I was too tired. In fact I was going to blog to tell you how I was too tired, but I was too tired to tell you I was too tired. In a period of roughly 38 hours, I got five hours of sleep. I've also not gotten a chance to read the stuff Susie got to me, which infuriates me 'cause I know she was writing like mad to get it done. I really want to.

Taryne's starting to go a little nuts inside my little mind. What started as a vague idea is now developing details and some phrases to uncorported. Dialogue is invading my mind. It makes me feel somewhat schizophrenic. I still don't really know what is going to happen, what the climax of the secen will be et cetera et cetera... but I know how it will begin and I'm hoping that that will be enough to go with. Today I'm spending five hours in a hair salon so I don't know how much will get done. I really want to get at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home