Writing on writing

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Guilt trip

We. Have. Not. Written. Laleena. In. A. Reallyreallyreallyreallyreally-long-time!! We were doing so well. Both of us were able to write at the same time, and what both of us were writing was really good. But then school started. Edit: My room started. Doing my bedroom but it on hold to begin with, then school has prevented me from bringing it back to where I was. Today I am officially putting my room back together and where it may not be immaculate after today, my computer will be hooked up and I can write some Taryne.

I feel bad about her 'cause I said I'd take it. We came up with an elaborate, yet terribly important bit of plot addition which is already slipping from my negligent little mind. Poor Taryne. I'd barely started her when it all went on hold.

I should also maybe write a quick short story for the writer's club. Meh, probably wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home