Writing on writing

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Poor little blog

It gets updated maybe every sunday. Anyhow I wrote two and half (a little more I'm sure) pages last night, I enjoyed them though they felt a little rushed, maybe that's just me, nothing really stood out although there was a lot of dialogue. Bethany will get a kick out of that. Balin tells them they have to go and they're rather resigned to it if not very melencholy. The reasons he gave gave them no wriggle room unless they wanted to be very mean. I just thought he was rather blunt, but that is Balin isn't it, when people need to know they may as well no it all at once. I'll let the shock weigh down on them progressivly though, we've only had Laleena's opinion on this so far, I wonder what Fraser really thinks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home