Writing on writing

Thursday, January 27, 2005

We're bad bad bad people

Okee. We are signed up, paid, registered, all that good stuff for a Writer's Conference dealie for June. When we're there we will be meeting a deciple of our God. An editor from TOR publishing. You know what would be nice? Having something to show them!! We had these grand ideas of writing 5 pages a week, being done and then some by the time we met them. What have I written this week that was not for school/other extracurriculars that do not include the wonderful place of Ishalia? Zip, nadda. Last week? Ditto. I think Susie is a little bit better than me with bit done last week. Between us? We're bad bad bad bad people. Just thought I'd get that out there. Perhaps this little guilt trip aimed at us both (As I said, more to me than to her) will get something on a page somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home