Writing on writing

Friday, July 15, 2005

Thoughtful, not less

I've had to think about what's to come, an ending (be it only temporary) must be powerful and the emotions and events leading up to it as well. It will be good and I shall enjoy myself in the writing of it, but these things must be done carefully.

I've written two pages today, about half a page was devoted to a nursery rhyme I had laleena singing, I understand that maybe only one stanza or none of it may end up in the final copy, but I liked the mood it set, and it helped me beging. Now, given the time I've got left things must be stretched and compressed. But I am a writer and that is what I do.

I am enjoying myself but still I must think, I must think and type in accordance. So far they haven't done much, thoughts and changing, setting up for the inevitable. These things must be done carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home