Writing on writing

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bethie got to wriiite, Bethie got to wriiiite!

Well ok, Bethie needed a chance to get warmed up: She only actually wrote three and a bit pages. I thought about doing more, I could have, but I decided I'd rather sleep on it, give my muse a chance to figure out where we're going exactly.

I did research yesterday on labour. It was amusing. Yahoo asked if I meant "Child Labour" and I'm like yeah, I do. I click it and go... wait a minute... this is like child slavery - Of course it is! Then I got that worked out and got all I needed to know.

We had a caucus on Fiona yesterday. It seemed that the poor dear was two different people, and well that would never do. I think it's worked out now. It is really quite amazing that our characters have never seriously diverged like that before. We're two people who have to mind-meld to write this massive cast of characters... no kidding we're gonna go two different directions sometimes.

I seem to have great difficulty typing this morning. I don't know if I'm still tired or if it's 'cause I'm not wearing my glasses, but this better get better before I try writing today.

Yesterday's pages: 3 and a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home