Writing on writing

Saturday, January 07, 2006

*Cracks Fingers*

Ok *cracks fingers again as if readying for intense piano playing* Time to get started on the editing. This involves a pen not a key board... hmmm, interesting.

So this is the plan Bethie.

I'm going to get as much of this bloody chapter two done this weeked as i can (I have a goal) and then whatever I have left on Monday goes to your sister - floppy form - and then to you. OK?

Chapter one is done by the way, it's just a matter of fact that I started chapter two unsure when you would be done the editing when I did so. So yeah, I'm going to try and at least finish up this section before i hand it to you, or it'll be just way too impolite.

So Monday = exchange day. Tell her I'm in the drama room at lunch OR Ms Fisher's room at break. She can take her pick but I need to know before said day. Alright? Alright *thumbs up*

hehehehe... I have to carry around a binder, it's going to be a bitch having it there and being in class... there is a reason we don't bring work to school, it'll be put in place of completely pointless academics, like catering - nah I like that class... but directing a script writing just won't be safe.

It's going to be so effing heavy. erg.

Anyhow though. I'm looking forward to this, reading and seeing my baby all scarred up and drawn all over before her surgery to make her look pretty and make sense.

God I really have to vacuume... I really really do. I was told to... I'm going to go vacuume (I've done a few POINTLESS things since I last said that by the way. Like a dream Avi on Gaia. I'm productive MUST BE PRODUCTIVE!)

Ack I'm off to be productive now. Ta all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home