Writing on writing

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last Night

I wrote. Then I chastised myself for not having done so for so long. "Myself" I said "You want to make a career out of this and you've been doing what with it? What but simple fantasizing, it's not going to up and publish itself you've got to get to work." So with that said I'm going to try and work this a little more often. I mean it can be done. I know I say this and then get into a fit of writing but really there always is a good reason for breaking my habits... the problem is once broken they're really hard to put back together. Thus I shall try...

I got about two pages done, maybe three, but I also read and caught myself up. I like where it's going and I've put all three plots/sub plots into motion. Cheers to better writing. I love you all muchly and I'm out of here! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home