Writing on writing

Saturday, February 04, 2006

44 pages

I went over to Beth's house last night and at about five o'clock the two of us started the conjoined writing-a-thon it will be an event spanning many nights. Lord save us. It's not an easy thing either, some word or another - a phrase or paragraph alone took us about half an hour to hash out. It was rediculous, but fun.

I personally got some pages done last thursday and read Beth's piece (which was lovely) I think this book will not have the beginning issues that the other has. Deffinitely the editing will be much tamer that time around. The first time's the mile stone right? Right.

Well since I have devoted so much time of late to my craft it is time to hit the books. But first: a shower.

Pafges written so far = four and a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home