Writing on writing

Friday, February 03, 2006

She poked me!

Ms Junker of Writer's Weekend poked me! I donno if she poked Susan or not... I think it's because I signed up for her e-mail list -- or maybe because we were there last year. I donno, but she poked me!

It only costs $150... of which we'd get 50 back for volunteering while we were there. It's at the end of June. I believe the only provincials Susan writes this year are English and Geog... WW is June 22-25... the Eng 12 exam is on the 22... but she'll be writing that in April... so unless she re-writes... and the Geog is on the 27th...

I'd be in school (uh... or Italy...). Assuming I'd still have Fridays off, I'd only have to miss one day of classes.

I still don't know if we can aford it. I really doubt we could swing it without parents... But she poked me!

In other news... Susan's read my writing and neglected to blog about it. I'm pleased that she liked Balin's Sister. I sorta wasn't sure about her. I liked her.

...my writing fund has $16.58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home