Writing on writing

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

spurt?

When Susan was politely bitching about her homework over the weekend, she said at one point that what she really wanted to do was write. You know, our book. Not an essay. I was sitting in class today, and out of the blue had a massive desire to write Laleena book 2. I don't know why. It's actually been quite a while since I've written her perspective in that book, and currently I'm on book 1 duty... but dude it was weird. So right now two things are going to happen.

One: I am going to tackle the scene I've been putting off in book 1, the last one I'm doing before I hand it over.

Two: I am going to ask a question.

If book two is the gothic novel, and book three is the war novel, what is book one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home