Writing on writing

Monday, September 07, 2009

Beth -- 23,694

I have to take a break or else I'm going to combust or something.

I'm just ready for this to be over. Yesterday was bloody exhausted. I wrote twice as much in day two as I did in day one. Day one ended in an emotional mess way behind schedule. Day two I worked something of a miracle. I still don't know how I did that.

Today I am exactly on schedule. I am exactly where I should be. I think this should make me feel better than it does.

I'm still so tired. I slept for ten hours, out like a light. I only woke breifly once, and that was because I couldn't find my Nina-shaped pillow. I fell back asleep and when I eventually woke up it was with a moan and me thinking "I need to do another day??"

I'm tired, my wrists hurt, I'm fairly sure my story is crap, and I just want it to be over -- but hey... all of that is perfectly normal for the third day :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home