Writing on writing

Saturday, August 28, 2004

This is crazy

My mom has decided that I am going otenroll myself in a three day novel writing contest, if youlive in vancouver you should know what this is about this is the marathon of writing contests. My bethie would like to write it but she is busy doing her room. The eventful yet deadly day after words should be fun.

last night I was attacked by the insperations. So Laleena got written it is my first start on her for quite some time. My god it has been a long time. It felt nice to write some one with out knowing that indeed I'm going to be writing (forever) the smae character.

This contest though I think it will probably be first person. It's going to be cool gotta think about it though what will it be about. what will I write, how... How! Well I won't think about that right now I'll be happy. happy with the fact that my mom is paying my entry fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home