Writing on writing

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Started!

I did a page. A whole page. All by myself! yay me.

I know it is only one, but I will do more tonight. Yay. A page. I rock. It is about killing a little girl, so I feel bad feeling this happy about it, but it was good. I almost cried. It was tragic. But she's dead and I can move on.

Suse and I had a fairly long conversation about what happens next. Like two hours. What we had... well it still has to happen, but it was pretty bad. We need to find a creative way to kill the king. We talked for like 2 houirs and my mom freaked out. I kinda know why and it is sorta my fault but not really. But that's a story for another blog.

I will write more tongiht. I'm on to a new scene now which is nice. I'm almost done my allotted bit, then we'll have to decide who writes whatever comes next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home