Writing on writing

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Umm I'm sorry but...

I really like Fantine. A lot. It seems to work and if she end up indeirectly related to the triplets then well it just seems to work very well especially for the plot and the world. Sabi for some reason bothers me, I think it would work better for another character... it just doesn't suit. I don't know why... fantine also has a more "rich" quality to it. You know like jello to warm pie. Something wonderful like that. Just like Rachel is a better name then Nikkie. Nikkie is a light name airy flitty like Sabi, Sabi sounds a bit like a nick name, while Fantine sounds like a name, a persons name. if ever you want it could be pet named Fanni. That could work but Fantine is a lovely name. I think yes Balin is her uncle wich will make it all the harder when he finds out that the nice people who found and sheltered her also corrupted her you could also go into the lodgistics of Taryne trying to use her as a red herring but having the girl enamored with her uncle adn thus turning it around and hitting taryne in the face with it, plot stuff for the next book is just jumpoing into my head with this! Hah ahahahahahahaha. especially if Dezo has a specific penchant for her, her being so child like and pretty and perfect he could be a closet pedafile, you know her never losing her air of innocence. Yes this could work quite nicely oh god I'm making no sense but that's because I'm so excited! I love getting new ideas!

Ok bethie we'll have the name debate tomorrow when it's important. K? great see you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home