Writing on writing

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Habit

I came home today, and even though I have a mid term tomorrow, I readied myself to edit - and then did so. I got sixteen pages done today, I did five yesterday. i think this is good for a busy part of the year. I mean it is the mid term season isn't it? Yes, yes it is.

I don't think I'll get as much done tomorrow as I have some things to do directly after school, and then a psychology mid term to study for - this means no time to edit. Friday is doubtful as well, but it turns out that I have a free Saturday. This is good - this of course means that I may edit, and do other things as well *thumbs up* to that.

In total I have gotten 56 pages of editing done since Monday. I think that makes for a good Suzie. Remember I've technically had no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home