Writing on writing

Monday, April 17, 2006

For Posterity's sake...

I have written, and I have FINALLY finished my section of the second book. I believe that we are entering 2nd quarter stage, which is rahter exciting, rather exciting because this book is feeling more like a book and less like a story.

We have had a couple of brain storming sessions and both long and short term plans and character assumptions have been made, all of which are very exciting.

Beth gets the next section tomorrow and I know that she is practically bouncing with anticipation. There is a reason I held off finishing before she finished her essays and what not. She'd be screwed if I didn't.

Over all the writing is coming along nicely. Five pages last night and a troubled sleep pattern, but it is all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home